We’re looking for passionate individuals to join the RCS family and help children with autism!
Exciting and Rewarding Job Opportunities!
Are you looking to start or advance your career in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)?
Are you interested in working in a supportive environment with an outstanding team? As a leader in the education of children with special needs, we are always seeking passionate and dedicated individuals to join the RCS family and be part of our growth and success! RCS is hiring for a variety of different positions including: ABA Behavior Therapists (full time and part time), Early Childhood ABA Behavior Therapist (full time and part time), BCBAs and Interns!
RCS offers competitive benefits, including:
We strive to provide consistency and job stability for our employees.
As an RCS employee, you are guaranteed 40 hours of work per week after your first 90 days with us!
Join the RCS family!
We offer excellent additional benefits for eligible employees including:
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Regionalized service areas
- Compensated for drive time between clients
- Generous Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time Off
- Full time staff are eligible for benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability insurance, and the ability to save towards retirement with a 401K
- On Site Child Care and reduced tuition for RCS employees
- Refer a Friend Program
- Tuition Reimbursement for eligible programs
- Comprehensive training program that prepares you to sit for the RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) certification exam
- Oversight and support from several experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Supportive administrative team that handles scheduling and billing
- Harvard Pilgrim Benefit Costs: Transparency in Coverage (TiC)
OPEN POSITIONS (full time and part time):
ABA Behavior Therapist & Early Childhood Behavior Therapist (Center or Community based)
What does our ABA Behavior Therapist role look like?
ABA Behavior Therapists complete a comprehensive training program conducted by BCBA’s on staff and are provided with ongoing training on a weekly basis. Our specialized trainings prepare Behavior Therapists to apply for the BACB’s newest credential, Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). Behavior Therapists are supervised by a BCBA and work directly with children. Behavior Therapists are responsible for implementing acquisition and behavior programs, data collection, graphing, and working collaboratively with other specialists (OT, SLP) and families. Candidates must enjoy working with children, have a Bachelor’s degree, and preferably have experience in Applied Behavior Analysis or a related field. Candidates with an Associate’s Degree and experience may be considered.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
What does our BCBA role look like?
ABA Supervisors must be efficient in creating and supervising the implementation of comprehensive ABA programs, completing functional behavior assessments, and developing and monitoring behavior plans. Candidate must be motivated with managerial, communication, and time management skills. Must have a Master’s Degree and be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board-Eligible. Fluency in a second language is beneficial, but not required.
Hear from our staff!
My favorite memory working at RCS is getting to work with the kid I currently provide direct service to. I started with him when he first started and watching him make so much progress has been amazing.
Over my time with RCS I have grown personally and professionally, worked with a variety of families to make meaningful changes, and have been on a team of amazing and supporting colleagues. I am grateful for this wonderful experience!
Ready to advance your ABA career alongside supportive and passionate colleagues?
Apply in just a few minutes and learn more about how you can advance your career in a supportive environment, while helping students with autism reach their full potential!