RCS Social Skills Groups
The Early Childhood division of RCS Behavioral & Educational Consulting is now offers Social Skills Groups, located at our office at 12 Gill Street, Suite 1625, Woburn, MA! The social skill groups provides children ages 3-6 years old with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders, a fun and interactive opportunity to engage with peers at our bight, playful new center.
Benefits of the Social Skills Program:
- Participate in a small group Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapy Session
- Develop connections with similar-aged peers
- Develop skills in the areas of:
- Social Skills
- Sharing and Turn Taking
- Cooperative Play
- Following Group Instructions
- And more!
- Ages 3-6
- 1.5 hour sessions
- Group will be led by a BCBA, LABA and assisted by one of our Registered Behavior Technicians
- Covered by most insurance plans!
Welcome to our new center!
For more information please contact Erin Foley at efoley@RCSconsultingNE.com or 508.650.5990 EX. 3062!